The leaves will be turning soon but there is still time to play a little Fall Ball !
Fall Recreational Registration Now Open until August 31st!
• All games will be held at Arrowhead Park (300 E Washington St)
• League will be played on Monday or Tuesday beginning the week of September 9th and will end October 29th.
• Double headers will be scheduled when possible.
• Deadline to enter: August 31st.
• Minimum of 4 teams in each age group.
• Teams will pay umpires at the plate. Umpire fees, per team, per game are as follows: Recreational: T-ball = $13 / 6U & 7U = $14 / 8U = $15 / 10U-12U-14U = $32 (2 umps) or $20 (1 ump). Game balls will be provided by the League.
• Fall League fee is $150 per team. **
** The League Fee is waived for any team registered through the BA Girls Softball when they register via League One for $50 per player. The per player fee includes insurance and USA Softball registration good thru August 31, 2020.
All teams not registered thru Broken Arrow must be USA Softball registered.
• All teams not registered thru Broken Arrow must have current insurance naming BA Girls Softball and the City of Broken Arrow as additional insured.
• Forfeit checks in the amount of $64 will need to be provided to BA Girls Softball. These checks will not be deposited unless you do not show to a scheduled game and we have to pay umpires.
• All coaches and team personnel in the dugout or on the field must complete ACE certification on the http://www.registerusasoftball.com website. (Please wait until AFTER Sept 1st to start your Coach’s Background Check and ACE Certification.)
• No trophies. Just a chance to play ball and have a good time!
· QUESTIONS? Call our office at 918-251-0868 or email us at
To register CLICK HERE